[mythtv-users] Web based 'cutpoint' editing

Owen manicmoose at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 12:47:18 UTC 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 5:50 AM, Mario Weilguni <roadrunner6 at gmx.at> wrote:

> Am 29.03.2012 16:59, schrieb Steven Adeff:
>
>  Mario,
>>
>> I updated mythcut yesterday and played with it a bit, for some reason
>> none of the shows would update the images past a certain time point
>> (roughly 30mins for 1hr recordings and roughly 55mins for recordings
>> over 1hr).
>>
>> Is there a reason this would occur?
>>
>> Also, would it be possible to allow for showing images down to the
>> frame for more exact commercial cutting? right now I can only cut
>> close, but that ends up either cutting the beginning of the show out
>> or leaving a 1/2second of commercial left.
>>
>> thanks!
>>

> Be sure to use the latest GIT version. I fixed a bug two days ago that
> sounds like this one.
>
> Regarding frame cutting, yes, will be, but not too soon, I'm quite busy
> right now and first priority is finish the move selection UI.
>
> Mario

Trying to get version 0.13 going here (php 5.3.5), and all I get is the
following:

		Class not found: ampuser

		Array
(
    [0] => Array
        (
            [function] => __autoload
            [args] => Array
                (
                    [0] => ampuser
                )

        )

    [1] => Array
        (
            [file] => /stuff/www/htdocs/mythcut/index.php
            [line] => 96
            [function] => session_start
            [args] => Array
                (
                )

        )

)

Version 0.7 seems to work, but anything thereafter gives me the above.
Any ideas?
TIA...