[mythtv-users] Fwd: User Jobs Failing

Kris B. krisbee at krisbee.com
Thu Sep 29 00:05:50 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, September 28, 2011 5:25 PM, "Conor Klecker"
<conor at ronoc.net> wrote:

> What am I doing wrong? I know that the script for the renaming works
> since I type it in as:
>
> sudo ./usr/share/doc/mythtv-backend/contrib/user_jobs/mythlink.pl
> --link /var/lib/mythtv/recordings/recorded/ --format '%T/%T%-%S'
>
> and it runs great. nuv2mkv runs and errors out with mecoder errors at
> the end but it runs.
>
> Thanks

I know when I first set up myth, I had the jobs defined, but in
mythtv-setup I didn't check in the checkbox that they were actually
ALLOWED to run.  So, my first time off, my jobs failed - they were there
but they weren't allowed to run.

I don't know from your error if that is what is going on (not versed
well enough in myth), but I wanted to make sure you did that.

--
  Kris B.
  krisbee at krisbee.com