[mythtv-users] Need help connecting MythTV to bluetooth headset

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 01:33:14 UTC 2011

On 24 September 2011 13:12, Craig Huff <huffcslists at gmail.com> wrote:
> My problem is that I haven't been able to figure out how to tell Myth
> to send audio through bluetooth to the headset.

Is your headset providing an ALSA playback device?

$ aplay -L

If it is, you should be able to update the playback device in
mythfrontend to that of your headset (you might find that the headset
is available in the list of available playback devices). You might
need to change the PCM device the volume control manages, if the
headset does not provide the same named PCM controls (Master, PCM,
etc) as your regular audio playback device.

Cheers,
Nick

--
Nick Morrott