[mythtv-users] VMWare move. Firewire - ? Need input

Doug Lytle support at drdos.info
Thu Sep 22 22:19:30 UTC 2011

Mark wrote:
> I am moving from Hardware to Vmware ESX 5.
I'll be doing this once my new motherboard/cpu/memory comes in.  I set
up an ESXi 5.0 system for Zimbra at work and noted there was a device
pass though, along with the USB pass though.

I'm hoping to be able to pass though my PVR500 to the new VM once I've
got everything assembled.

Doug

--
Ben Franklin quote: