[mythtv-users] MythMobile: MythTV for iPad/iPhone/iOS/Android/WP7

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Wed Sep 21 16:48:00 UTC 2011

On 2011-09-21, at 10:22 AM, Ben Curtis wrote:

> Tested with 0.24.1, but not with SVN (I would expect things to work the same, though, and would LOVE feedback from anyone running SVN).

Hi, I gave it a quick try on an iPad and it's remarkably polished for a 0.01 release. Played a few recordings and scrolled through some lists. Didn't get so far with a 2nd gen iPod touch but that's no surprise (saw the buttons, no list of frontends to choose from). This is against git master from yesterday.

The only significant quirk I noticed is after you've scrolled down the list of shows and picked and played an episode and switched to the controls panel. When you go back to recordings the list of shows scrolls back to the top although the episodes list is still showing from the scrolled down title. Does that make sense? It's easier to show than explain.

But anyway really nice stuff.

For the instructions: on current debian type systems the php packages are php5-gd and php-apc and you edit /etc/php5/conf.d/apc.ini.

- George