[mythtv-users] HDHomerun Prime!

Lee Koloszyc pantslessape at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 12:35:27 UTC 2011

I received my HDHomerun Prime on Friday, along with my cable card from
Verizon.
Hooked it into my router and had some problems with it being recognized in
Windows, it finally showed up, updated the firmware and activated it on
Verizons site. After verifying it worked with quicktv, I added the tuners to
my mythbackend, updated my schedules direct lineup, updated the channels in
mythtv (I needed to load a dummy file tuner to get the channels to update)
and everything was working great in under an hour. Verizon in the NoVA area
has all channels copy freely.

So my setup now is a FusionHDTV, HDHomerun, HDHomerun Prime and no more ir
blaster missed channel changes.

Now if Verizon would get BBC America in HD I will be all set.

Lee