[mythtv-users] Long delay loading data for "Watch Recordings" screen - mysql related?

A McDermott list at mcdermotts.ca
Sun Sep 18 04:51:40 UTC 2011

On 0.25 when entering the "watch recordings" screen, on groups with a couple
hundred recordings, there can be up to a 20 second delay.  This did not
happen on 0.24 or previous.  I have optimised the database and increased
every memory setting on the mysql server.  Any other options to speeding the
load up?

During the load the mysql server takes 40% of available cpu, and the
back-end and front-end take what I consider to be their nominal amounts.
The load time is consistent, and does vary depending on the number of
recordings in the group