[mythtv-users] Freeview with bbc radio missing

Dan dansto.well+myth at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 15:10:16 UTC 2011

Hi -

We've been having trouble with our setup (scheduled recordings often
failing) which I suspected was a config issue. So in mythtv-setup I
deleted the cards and the sources. Then I added the two cards back in
(the two tuners from a Nova-T dual DVB-T card), and added a single
Video Source, set up to use radiotimes.

I used a full scan to add channels - I made sure the scan was for "TV
+ radio" not just "TV" - and I manually approved the channels as it
added them (to remove some of the crud).

It found all the TV channels I expected, and some radio channels
(kerrang, q heat etc), but none of the BBC radio channels (those are
the ones we want!).

We're in East London. Here are the transports the backend now lists:
AUTO  506000000 Hz netid 9018 tid 4100 (DVB-T)
AUTO  578000000 Hz netid 9018 tid 20480 (DVB-T)
AUTO  538000000 Hz netid 9018 tid 24576 (DVB-T)

How can I get the radio channels, please?

Thanks
Dan
--
http://www.mcld.co.uk