[mythtv-users] Web based 'cutpoint' editing.

Robert Logan bert at p3rf3ct.com
Thu Sep 15 22:52:31 UTC 2011

On 15/09/2011 22:45, Anthony Giggins wrote:

> On 16 September 2011 01:26, Robert Logan <bert at p3rf3ct.com
> <mailto:bert at p3rf3ct.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hopefully, it will get submitted when its 'cleaner', and as an
>     enhancement. mythweb is where I drew some ideas for how to get to the
>     internal Db data. Otherwise, it should go onto any box running a
>     webserver and perl ... as noted, one of the things to get done nicely.
>
>     And strangely, it works fine from my HTC Desire ...
>
>     bert
>     On 09/15/2011 03:57 PM, Richard Morton wrote:
>     > Has this been developed as a enhancement of mythweb? I am sure this
>     > would be a nice enhancement if it were.
>     >
>     > Please excuse brevity and pistakes this email was composed on a mobile
>     > phone.
>     >
>     > Thanks and best regards,
>     >
>     > Richard
>

> Hi Robert,
>
> As previously mentioned I'd love to help test, but I agree with Richard
> if this was intergrated into mythweb it would be a good addition have a
> look at mythepisode as an example
> http://code.google.com/p/mythepisode/ on how external code can integrate
> with mythweb
>
> Regards,
>
> Anthony

Yes - thats the kind of thing I was looking at as a guide at least, on
how to integrate it. As it stands now, it would be fairly easy to
integrate - and once I have the interface/ajax sorted I will be looking
for testers. As an application it isnt large or complex in any way, its
just the nature of video and filesizes that made it cumbersome, and my
cunnning plan to rewrite is paying dividends so to speak. Hopefully late
next week it will be ready for testers.