[mythtv-users] Are Apple's Keyboard & Track Pad good options?

Simon Hobson linux at thehobsons.co.uk
Thu Sep 15 15:16:06 UTC 2011

Andrew Hughes wrote:

>Does anyone else use this combination? Does it work well or poor?

Not the Apple ones, but I'm using a wireless "multimedia" keyboard
with integrated trackball - it came with the (SH) multimedia PC I use
as a frontend. The concept works well and TBH I find the remote (MCE
style ?) very clumsy by comparison. It is somewhat overkill using a
full keyboard (also minus number pad), but very handy when you want
to do those "minor admin" things that come up from time to time - 26"
monitor anyone ?

--
Simon Hobson