[mythtv-users] mythbuild.sh cross compile for windows qt error

Eric Smith erictsmith at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 14:41:54 UTC 2011

I have recently reorganized/repurposed some of the hardware in my
house (The office is about to become a nursery!) and I have a need for
a windows frontend now.  I'm attempting to cross compile a w32 build
using the mythbuild script from packaging and I'm having some trouble
getting qt built.  Last few lines of the output from ./mythbuild.sh -W
is below.  Any help would be appreciated.

MySQL support cannot be enabled due to functionality tests!
 Turn on verbose messaging (-v) to ./configure to see the final report.
 If you believe this message is in error you may use the continue
 switch (-continue) to ./configure to continue.
+ set +x