David Ziring zeke at thebayou.net
Thu Sep 15 13:52:51 UTC 2011

Hi Manuel,

Thanks for that confirmation.  I do receive those channels on my Motorola
VIP1216, but none of them (except maybe CCHD) is really key to me, so unless
someone knows an easy way to receive them, I'll probably make a quick
attempt to capture the network traffic, but if I can't figure out what's
going on, I'll wait to see what happens.

Cheers,
David