[mythtv-users] Exiting Frontend does not take you to mythwelcome, should it?

Andrew Hughes ahhughes at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 13:21:20 UTC 2011

Hi All,

I'm new to this so excuse anything stupid. I have everything on one machine.
Correct me if I am wrong, but when exiting/closing the front end, shouldn't
this take me to mythwelcome? That way I will be taken to a place where I can
cleanly shut down the system.

Im running mythbuntu, and when I exit the front end I end up on the desktop.
To shut the system down I have to manually run mythwelcome and hit shutdown
now. This is really annoying.

Help would be awesome :)