[mythtv-users] Prioritize new episodes...

Tom Bongiorno two.bits.11 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 13:04:32 UTC 2011

I have a handful of kids shows that record once a week with the "Find
and record one showing of this title each week." setting in MythWeb.
I also limit the number of episodes per title.  This helps rotate my
catalog of kids shows.  This works well, but I want to ensure that new
episodes will be selected before reruns.  Is there an option that I am
missing or do I need to make a custom priority?  Thanks in advance.

-Tom