[mythtv-users] How to delete a recording from the frontend?

George Nassas gnassas at mac.com
Tue Sep 13 23:00:46 UTC 2011

On 2011-09-13, at 6:51 PM, Daniel Carter wrote:

> You used to be able to bring up the menu, either from 'watch
> recordings' or during playback, and delete was one of the options, but
> neither of them seem to have it.
>
> Am i going mad or has the option to delete a recording really been removed?

Delete is still there on the watch recordings menu but it's the last entry so you might have to arrow down to see it.

When you exit during playback the delete option is there most of the time but recently (I'm on git master) it hasn't been present in some circumstances. I don't remember a commit affecting that and haven't seen any patterns to explain the peekaboo behaviour.

In mythvideo there's no way to delete from a popup menu.

- George