[mythtv-users] Subtitle issues with DVD's

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Mon Sep 12 10:56:29 UTC 2011

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 1:17 AM, Neil Salstrom <salstrom at gmail.com> wrote:
> In other words, what seems to be happening is mythtv flags the correct
> subtitle track but does not activate it.

I've known about this for quite a while. When I first discovered it, I
searched and found other threads discussing the same thing, thus I
assumed it was a known issue and never bothered to open a ticket for
it. However. since the problem is still around, it's probably worth
looking to see if anyone's ever created a ticket for it.

--
Ron Frazier