[mythtv-users] [OT] Listing of channels from Dishnetwork to use for schedulesdirect

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Fri Sep 9 03:51:58 UTC 2011

On 9/8/2011 23:39, mythtv at blandford.net wrote:
> Is there any easy way to get a listing of all the dish network channels
> I should receive to use as input for schedulesdirect?
>
> For example, if I have the America's top 200 + HD + HBO, I can't seem to
> find any place to list that I have channels 79-200 + 450-800 + 3700 for
> example.  From what I see I have to go into each package and correlate
> that to the channel and then to schedulesdirect.

I'm not entirely certain what you're asking here.  In your Schedules
Direct lineup, disable any channels you are not paying for access to.
Once done, populate your video source by pulling the channels from
Schedules Direct.  The channel numbers SD lists are the same ones your
STB will use to tune them.  Set up your analog capture device, set up
your IR blaster or other control mechanism, and you're done.