[mythtv-users] CBS sucks!

Scott and Nicole Harris snharris99 at live.com
Mon Oct 31 16:39:08 UTC 2011

> That doesn't get to the heart of the problem, which isn't for the game
> itself, but the content that follows the game. Some of us may not
> even be aware that a game is on earlier in the day, so your advice is
> basically, add 30 or 45 minutes to everything, in case there might be
> a game before it.
>
> Eric

Which is exactly what I do for shows that air on Saturdays/Sundays when the likelihood of a preceding Sports event is high.  In other words, the big complaint here seems to be predictability, but it's entirely predictable (the complainers have repeated the practicability of it over and over again in this thread).  Sports events air on the weekend, therefore the chances of your weekend shows being bumped are good, so deal with it accordingly.