Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 15:03:05 UTC 2011

On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 7:56 AM, Gary <gwgrover at windstream.net> wrote:

> Ok Gavin, I'll play your silly game---
>
> Re: [mythtv-users] What is inputlirc and how is it used?
>
> Now can you ubderstand the question?

He means he's looking for more verbosity on exactly what you want to
know about.  You might be referring to lirc itself, to a particular
file in the mythtv source, to a class name, or any number of other
things to which this term could apply.

So which is it?  You're asking for input from people who know, it
doesn't hurt to expend just a tiny bit of energy giving some context.

Robert