[mythtv-users] So: how *could* CBS solve the sports delay, problem

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Mon Oct 31 13:31:45 UTC 2011

I don't have a CBS solution. I do have a Myth suggestion that would help
a bit.

What I do now is this. Sometime during 60 minutes I determine how late
it started. I override it with that many minutes. Then I override the
other CBS programs that I record that night with a negative start and
positive end by that amount.

It would be helpful if Myth had some automation that made this easier.

It would even be more helpful if CBS had some pollable site that
published the delay as soon as football ended.