[mythtv-users] concatenating recordings?

Craig Huff huffcslists at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 19:23:02 UTC 2011

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 8:49 AM, Richard Shaw <hobbes1069 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you have avidemux available? (DISCLAIMER: I'm the Fedora maintainer
> via RPM Fusion)

Can anyone tell me how to install avidemux on MythBuntu 10.04/0.23.20100314-1?

I found avidemux version 1:2.5.4-1~getdeb4~maverick listed in Synaptic
Package Manager, but it won't install due to missing/mismatched
dependencies, but implied I needed to also install
avidemux-plugins-gtk (same version).  I tried to pick the latter for
installation, but it complained about needing several packages like
avidemux-common.  I was able to select this final one for
installation, but can't find or select at least one of the other
needed packages.  Is there some additional package repository I need
to select?

In a more general scope, is there some other solution for doing this
task that _is_ supported on MythBuntu 10.04?  I have several episodes
of CSI:Miami that got split due to delayed showings after football
games and the rest was (fortunately captured because I was recording
the evening news that follows the showings.

Craig.