[mythtv-users] HDHomeRun Prime lineup confusion

Khanh Tran khanh at khanh.net
Sat Oct 29 17:05:37 UTC 2011

I just got my HDHR Prime setup and working.  Now I'd like to add it to
my backend.  I already have a digital lineup working with my cablebox
(PVR-150).  I followed:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Configuring_MythTV_for_the_HDHomeRun_Prime

and

but I'm still confused as to where in my database I can ensure that
mythbackend won't try to record the encrypted channels.  Also, do I
run mythfilldatabase with --remove-new-channels from now on?  What
happens when I want to add a new channel in the future to the cablebox
tuner (PVR-150) or the Prime?

Thanks.