[mythtv-users] anyone else missing The X Factor: Judge's House No. 2 in their schedule?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Thu Oct 20 11:04:16 UTC 2011

So, the WAF dropped (quite) a bit yesterday when she noticed that Mythtv
didn't record the "Judges's House No. 2" episode of The X Factor.  So I
went to Mythweb and searched for it.  The search results were:

The X Factor                       Music Individuals and groups compete
in hope of becoming the next musical megastar.      109-39 - CJOH  Wed
Oct 12, 2011, 08:00 PM  2 hrs
The X Factor                       Music Individuals and groups compete
in hope of becoming the next musical megastar.          24 - WUTV  Wed
Oct 12, 2011, 08:00 PM  2 hrs
The X Factor                       Music Individuals and groups compete
in hope of becoming the next musical megastar.       84-24 - WUTV  Wed
Oct 12, 2011, 08:00 PM  2 hrs
The X Factor                       Music Individuals and groups compete
in hope of becoming the next musical megastar.           6 - CJOH  Wed
Oct 12, 2011, 08:00 PM  2 hrs
The X Factor: Judge's House No. 1  Music The contestants visit the
judges' homes and compete for a spot in the next round.      24 - WUTV
Thu Oct 13, 2011, 08:00 PM  2 hrs
The X Factor: Judge's House No. 1  Music The contestants visit the
judges' homes and compete for a spot in the next round.   84-24 - WUTV
Thu Oct 13, 2011, 08:00 PM  2 hrs
The X Factor: Judge's House No. 3  Music The contestants visit the
judges' homes.                                            84-24 - WUTV
Tue Oct 18, 2011, 08:00 PM  2 hrs
The X Factor: Judge's House No. 3  Music The contestants visit the
judges' homes.                                               24 - WUTV
Tue Oct 18, 2011, 08:00 PM  2 hrs
The X Factor: Judge's House No. 3  Music The contestants visit the
judges' homes.                                           109-39 - CJOH
Tue Oct 18, 2011, 08:00 PM  2 hrs
The X Factor: Judge's House No. 3  Music The contestants visit the
judges' homes.                                                6 - CJOH
Tue Oct 18, 2011, 08:00 PM  2 hrs
The X Factor: Wildcard- Live       Music Hopefuls perform for the judges
and an audience.                                   109-39 - CJOH  Tue
Oct 25, 2011, 08:00 PM  2 hrs 30 mins
The X Factor: Wildcard- Live       Music Hopefuls perform for the judges
and an audience.                                    84-24 - WUTV  Tue
Oct 25, 2011, 08:00 PM  2 hrs 30 mins

So uhm, yeah.  No wonder it didn't record.  It's not even in the schedule.

So I went to tv.com to see when it was supposed to air and it says
10/16/2011.  And sure enough, when I look in the schedule for that date
there is no X Factor scheduled on any of the above channels.

So, did that episode really not get aired or was this a schedule snafu?
Am I (or rather, my wife) the only one that suffered it?

Cheers,
b.