[mythtv-users] MythTV built in DLNA only showing All Music (not artists, folders)

Marc Randolph mrand at pobox.com
Tue Oct 18 13:39:14 UTC 2011

On Fri, Oct 14, 2011 at 11:57 AM, Robert Houghton <robbadler at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have a patch that I would like to submit to .25 that adds "By Genre" "By
> Artist" and "Artists A-F/G-...."  catagories for music.

As I understand it, the best way is to submit a merge request to
github and then open an trac ticket with a link to that merge request.
 If you can't submit to github, second best is to attach the patch to
trac.  Or maybe my understanding is wrong, in which case I'm sure
someone will correct it. :-)

P.S.  Friendly reminder: the mailing list owners have requested no top-posting.

    Marc