[mythtv-users] Occasional 376 B recordings from Ceton card

Erik Jensen eriksjunk at laurelwoodart.com
Sun Oct 16 06:15:38 UTC 2011

I am running 0.24-fixes with the latest Ceton patch, and I am getting
occasional 376 byte recordings. Sometimes it only causes me to miss
the one recording, but other times the backend completely stops
working until I notice and restart it, causing it to miss several
recordings. During the time it is non-responsive, there is constant
activity on the recording drive. Any ideas what the problem could be?

Thanks
-- Erik Jensen

"Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a purpose."
  -- Garrison Keillor