[mythtv-users] SD Channel Picked Over HD

Kirk Bocek t004 at kbocek.com
Wed Oct 12 16:35:20 UTC 2011

On 10/12/2011 9:28 AM, David Engel wrote:
> If you want to do that for all programs on some channels, set your SD
> channels at 0, your HD channels at -1 and set the HD priority at 2.
> If you only want to do that for some programs, you'll need to use
> custom priorities.

I suspect what I'm asking is too complex. Especially given that Simpsons
reruns play on several channels. What I was envisioning was if
program.hdtv <= 0, then record on SD channel. If program.hdtv > 0, then
record on HD channel. I think the problem is that Myth doesn't
distinguish between SD and HD *channels*.