[mythtv-users] multiple tuners question

gregg amundson gregg.amundson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 20:34:28 UTC 2011

Hello,

Is there a way in mythtv to set tuner affinity for a particular channel?

For example I have two tuners that are attached to two different
antennas (one inside one outside).  In general the one outside
receives a better signal so I've set that tuner with a higher
priority.  There is one channel however that the interior antenna
receives better.  What I would like to do is to tell mythtv to use the
interior antenna/tuner for that one channel without creating a
separate lineup in Schedules Direct.  Is such a thing possible?

Thank you for your help,
Gregg