[mythtv-users] HDMI-CEC ?

PJR pjrobinson at metronet.co.uk
Wed Oct 5 08:58:49 UTC 2011

This looks interesting. I currently run my TV through my Marantz SR5002
from my mythtv FE/BE box. I use the RS232 port on the SR5002 to control
the SR5002 including the sleep function which is activated when mythtv
closes down. The myth box is itself set to close down after 900s if no
one is logged in but wakes itself up via the m/b RTC if there's a
programme to record. If the SR5002 passes the CEC commands then I could
use such a device to control the TV shutdown etc and vice-versa?