[mythtv-users] Plugging second BE into same network, any concerns?

Bill Meek keemllib at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 18:46:44 UTC 2011

On 10/04/2011 01:16 PM, Eric Sharkey wrote:
> Is that about running multiple frontends on a single box?  That
> doesn't seem relevant to the question at hand.

Actually, its just bad advice. I was thinking he wanted to access
either backend from a single frontend for testing, which is what
I do (only just one at a time and on the /same/ versions.)

The only saving grace is that it wouldn't work since he's got 0.22
and 0.24.

But I'm sticking with the unique IP and hostname comment, even though
its really obvious.

Thanks for catching it,

Bill