[mythtv-users] [mythtv] Problem Audio on Freeview HD BBC Channels

Simon Jones sijones2010 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 09:17:01 UTC 2011

>>  well, I found the change they did, here
>>
>>  http://git.videolan.org/?p=ffmpeg.git;a=commit;h=0bc5d4fd8bbb63be172978e888834a88a1e64fb0
>

> According to the bug report, the bugs was fixed, marked as not fixed then
> fixed again. So I'm guessing the fix is made of more than one commit
>
>>  got trunk and altered the file but when I tried to compile it failed
>>  at some other place, it did compile FFmpeg ok tho, so would anyone be
>>  willing to try it for me?
>
> It was my intention to actually looked into back porting that change as it
> affects the audio and I know how difficult a resync is.

I believe the original fix was a number of months (10 I think), and
since then a resync has been done to my knowledge, so my theory was
that by applying that one commit should be ok.

The reason I couldn't test is because of a compile issue that's
failing at mythui compile, so I asked someone on the dev list to try
it for me.

I have created a patch for it if anyone else wants to test.