[mythtv-users] Mythmusic with iTunes

Raymond Wagner raymond at wagnerrp.com
Mon Oct 3 23:51:19 UTC 2011

On 10/3/2011 16:22, Ken Truesdale wrote:
> Does anyone have any suggestions for where I might encounter a problem?  Is there a gotcha that I haven't found yet that I should be looking out for?

If you have anything with FairPlay DRM, it will be unusable by MythTV.

The whole purpose of a centralized home server is that everything relies
on that home server, rather than circular dependencies on other
machines.  If you store your content on your Mac desktop, your desktop
must be on any time you wish to play music.