[mythtv-users] Audio Sync, HDPVR, HD.

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Mon Oct 3 20:19:28 UTC 2011

Hello!
(Trunk on Ubuntu 10.04)
I've seen various bits 'n pieces about this in threads/forums, but I have not seen a "fix" (if there is one).

Recording SD with my HDPVR is flawless. But recording HD gives me an audio-sync problem in SOME recordings (not everytime, and not isolated to a single channel). I would say that when I do get drift, it usually progress to about 500ms on a one hour recording.

I can correct with the audio sync in Mythfrontend Playback. But it is still a tad annoying.

So, is there some settings (In Ubuntu, Or Myth, Or the HDPVR) that would let me to minimize the issue?