[mythtv-users] Ceton patch available for trunk

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Wed Nov 30 17:36:40 UTC 2011

On Tue, 2011-11-29 at 14:45 -0500, Ronald Frazier wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 2:42 PM, Ronald Frazier <ron at ronfrazier.net> wrote:
> >> Obviously your name should be listed for the Copyright
> >> line, but can you tell me which recorder you used as a template
> >> so I can copy over the author info from those?
> >
> > They were based on the HDHomerun recorder.
>
> Actually, to be more specific, the recorder, channel, signalmonitor,
> and streamhandler are based on the HDHR files. The RTP/RTSP files I
> wrote from scratch.

Ok, I've pushed the commit to trunk, please review the copyright headers
to make sure they all look correct.

I added the dbcheck conversion code from the old videodevice format.
I added the missing recording profile entries for the device.
I removed the QObject inheritance in the RTP and RTSP classes, it
just didn't appear necessary and QObject brings some baggage.
I also made other small changes when reviewing the code, there were
some headers pulled in that seemed unnecessary and there were some
minor formatting and naming issues.

-- Daniel