[mythtv-users] OSX Video Playback problems

Jean-Yves Avenard jyavenard at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 02:06:30 UTC 2011

Hi

On 29 November 2011 02:33, Christian Reynolds
<cyberdoc at astro.cmreynolds.org> wrote:
> Hello,
> Thank you scram69 for the
> link http://www.avenard.org/files/mac/MythFrontend-0.24.1-jyavenard-intel-10.6v0.24.1-167-g7dc43af-dirty.dmg
> That took care of my issue... the remote is working perfectly, and the audio
> is wonderful.  I wish that the file / link could be posted to the wiki.  The
> one thing

You should tell the people building those OS X binaries to use the
jyavenard/backports/fixes/0.24 branch instead

It's 0.24 with the audio code from master

it has lots of fixes for the mac users.

I would compile it myself if I could, but since I upgraded to 10.7 ; I
haven't managed to build myth

Maybe I should install a 10.6 VM....