[mythtv-users] cannot "remap" channels in channel table for HDHomeRun Prime

Ronald Frazier ron at ronfrazier.net
Tue Nov 29 17:26:04 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 11:26 AM, Khanh Tran <khanh at khanh.net> wrote:
> I'm already matching the callsigns to get the recorder to pick them up
> as the same channel, so this question was really directed towards
> LiveTV.

Yeah, that's what I figured you meant. I personally have no issues
with remembering the new channel numbers, but when my mom comes over
to babysit she just knows the basic cable channel numbers. She
probably doesn't notice the difference most of the time, but it always
sort of pains me to see her watching an SD broadcast when HD is
available. Especially when it's a widescreen program that ends up
windowboxed on my HDTV

--
Ron Frazier