[mythtv-users] cannot "remap" channels in channel table for HDHomeRun Prime

Khanh Tran khanh at khanh.net
Tue Nov 29 13:29:09 UTC 2011

I've been "remapping" my channels with the clear QAM HDHomeRun, much
like most cable companies do now.  For example, I remap channel 7 to
be 707 (the HD version).  This way, it's easier to get to the HD
versions of the channels.  I copy over the freqid, mplexid,
atsc_major_chan, etc, but when I do this with the HDHomeRun Prime,
MythTV still tells the Prime to tune the "regular" SD channel 7.

What else am I missing?