[mythtv-users] OT: Motherboard dying, suggestions on a replacement?

Kingsley Turner krt at krt.com.au
Tue Nov 29 04:52:21 UTC 2011

Hi,

My 2008 core-2-duo with onboard m9300 GPU is starting to become flakey (not
seeing all RAM, even after I replaced the RAM, and swapped  memory slots).

Anyone have a suggestion for a replacement?

Any new motherboard I can find to fit the components is discontinued.

Furthermore I can't find any new "HTPC" style motherboards, were they a
thing of only the last decade, and now out of fashion?

thanks,
-kt