[mythtv-users] Can't locate videos in mythvideo

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Mon Nov 28 18:44:15 UTC 2011

So I moved my recordings off the local mythbackend and they are now
available over NFS from a small SAN. Since moving them I cannot list the
videos in Videos.

I'm running mythvideo-0_24-0.24.1-0.pm.4.1.x86_64.

Videos are available at /mythvideos and mounted as such on the
frontend(s).

I've changed the Video settings in the frontend(s) to reflect this. When
I tell the frontend to scan for videos it doesn't find anything.

I also tried running the frontend from an xterm window and doing the
scan hoping to see some kind of error, but no such luck.

Any suggestions or other info I can provide?

Thanks,
James