[mythtv-users] Listed Recording Sizes Incorrect

Jacob Strandlien kepesk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 15:41:04 UTC 2011

Hello!

Ever since I upgraded to 0.24, I've had a bit of a nasty problem.  When I
flip through my recording list, the file sizes listed with newer recordings
are much much higher then the files actually are.

I've done some trial and error with this and discovered that the listed
sizes are the original sizes of the files right after recording, and they
aren't adjusted after transcoding occurs.

Is there any way to fix this?  I would even be satisfied if someone out
there knew a method of manually correcting the listed size of a recording;
I could just throw that in a user job to run on new recordigs.

Thanks!

Jacob Strandlien
Savvy Duck Computers
http://www.savvyduckcomputers.com/