[mythtv-users] Buttons on Hauppauge remote behaving weird

Martin G ebisumartin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 02:25:59 UTC 2011

Jerry,

Thanks for responding.

After some tinkering to make sure that I have all the configuration
files, I can now get a response when I run irw at the command line.
However, two significant problems remain.

1. MythTV front end interface is still not responding, except to the arrow keys.

2. The Power and OK buttons do not generate any response either in
MythTV or with irw.

If anyone can help to resolve this issue, that would be great.

Oh, and I forgot to post the link that I mentioned before:

Any advice would be much appreciated.

--
Dave M G