[mythtv-users] Sky+ HD channel change script failing

Dave Pearson lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Wed Nov 23 19:08:38 UTC 2011

For some time now I've been controlling my Sky+ Box with an MCE Remote
Sender through a "Digisender" box.

This has worked perfectly for me up until now when I have changed the
box to a Sky+ HD box.

I know that the Digisender is still working as I can control the box
using the Sky plus remote control through it.

The problem I am having is that some key presses are being repeated,
while others are not being received by the HD box, obviously this means
that channel changes do not occur or are wrong.

I can only assume that it is a problem with sensitivity on the HD box as
the normal Sky+ Remote still works - does anyone else control a Sky+ HD
box via an MCE Remote Sender? If so, can I have a copy of your working
general.conf for the sky remote? Or, does anyone have any other ideas
that i could try to get this working again?

Regards,
Dave.