[mythtv-users] Buttons on Hauppauge remote behaving weird

Martin G ebisumartin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 17:42:32 UTC 2011

MythTV Users,

I have a Hauppauge PVR-150 grey remote. I recently freshly installed
Mythbuntu 11.10, and after following the instructions at the following
link, I got LIRC to work:

... However, after a reboot, the buttons on the remote are behaving
very odd. Well, maybe not odd, because most of them don't work at all.

The only reason I call it "odd" is because some of them, namely the
arrow keys and volume buttons, *do* work.

So, the LIRC daemon is working (I can also stop it and start it
without errors). And I can move around the MythTV interface (but not
activate anything, since the "OK" button does nothing.)

If I go to the command line and run irw, I see no response from any of
the buttons. But no error messages either.

It seems like it's half working.

Any ideas as to why, and how I solve it?

Thanks for your advice.

--
Dave M G