[mythtv-users] DLNA clients and MythTV

Conor Klecker conor at ronoc.net
Wed Nov 23 16:34:09 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 7:54 AM, bhaskins <bhaskins at chartermi.net> wrote:

> The Asus O!Play HDP-R1 is one of the methods I use to play myth recordings.

I looked up this Asus O!Play product line and the O! min plus looks great.
It has all the same functionality as the others but adds wifi N, I also saw
it has the ability to receive a stream from your android phone with the
asus app. It also seems that they keep up-to-date firmware out there.

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 10:21 AM, John <reidjr at lineone.net> wrote:

>  I still prefer the mythfrontend for functionality, and the quality on my
> little
> Revo box is pretty good, but its nice to just flip on the TV and
> directly play HD in best quality without firing up the full feature
> frontend.

I know the feeling, nettop boxes aren't too expensive but it still is
another step to turn on. Which means my wife doesn't watch her recorded
shows.