[mythtv-users] LiveTV problem

Tim Draper veehexx at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 15:31:54 UTC 2011

what are you classing as a 'bad' channel?

i have weak signal on some channels and it can sometimes result in
heavy blocking and audio glitching. i dont exhibit the issue the OP
reports.
however, i do have channels hidden from my tv listings, and there for
unable to tune into them

i'm wondering if you need to hide the problematic channels, or if this
issue only presents itself under certain conditions on, what should
be, working channels.

if this is indeed a bug, maybe it needs to be put onto the bug tracker.
if what you say is correct reguarding the dev's and livetv then imo,
if mythtv is providing livetv by default, then the it should be
supported, reguardless of if the devs themselves use it. i seem to
have a case of deja vu after saying that. Ofcourse we get this project
for free, so the non-technical people (most definitely myself!) who
dont know how to develop have to accept the priorities and workload of
the devs. i don't mean this in a negative way - just an observation. I
find mythtv, bug fixes and support info in general excellent.