[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu 11.10 on a Nvidia Atom

Tim Draper veehexx at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 08:29:46 UTC 2011

On 16 November 2011 08:23, Josu Lazkano <josu.lazkano at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2011/11/16 Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com>:
>>> http://mythbuntu.org/auto-builds
>>>

>> I think the new link is: http://www.mythbuntu.org/repos
>>
>> Mike
>
> Thanks for the link, is possibe to add some lines on /etc/apt/sources?
>
> I prefer to do it manually and not installing deb files.

my /etc/apt/sources.list.d/mythbuntu-repos.list &
mythbuntu-repos.list.save (2 files):
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/0.24/ubuntu natty main
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/mythbuntu/testing/ubuntu natty main

there seems to be nothing mythbuntu orientated in the
/etc/apt/sources.list location, and is the standard ubuntu list.
not sure if that helps any!