[mythtv-users] Android Tablet With HDHomeRun Prime?

Rod Rod at Rods.id.au
Tue Nov 15 01:42:31 UTC 2011

 On Mon, 14 Nov 2011 17:01:51 -0500, Brian Fischer
 <brianafischer at gmail.com> wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone here has been using an Android tablet with
> MythTV HD recordings via uPnP?  I have an Air2PC for OTA or HDHomeRun
> Prime for cable channels on Comcast.  I currently own a ViewSonic
> gTablet running HoneyComb w/o hardware acceleration.  I am interested
> in upgrading to the Asus Transformer or Motorola Xoom on the Black
> Friday deals if my recordings will work via uPNP...
>
> Thanks for any advice!
>
> -Brian

 Hi, I have the Asus Transformer, thought I have not tried using uPNP to
 watch the movies, I have been using Mythweb on my PC, and saving the
 movies from there, then transferring to the TF101.

 As I'm working 4 days a week away from home, I'm later watching the
 movies, and using "MX Video Player" whick will play the DVB/MPEG-TS (?)
 recordings without problems and without transcoding :)