[mythtv-users] Some analog cable channels are wrong in listings

F.B. Parker fbp.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 13:31:20 UTC 2011

I got my lineups/listings working correctly as follows:

I went to schedulesdirect.org and deleted my cable lineup and kept only the
over-the-air (OTA) lineup.

Then in "MythTV Backend Setup" I deleted the cable video source. Quit the
backend setup. This ran mythfilldatabase. I checked the listings in
Mythweb. All the cable channels are gone; only the OTA channels remain.

Then back to schedulesdirect.org and I re-added my cable lineup.

Then back to MythTV backend Setup. Made a new "Video Source" for the cable
lineup. Then in "Input connections", I connected the cable video source to
the PVR-150 and did "Fetch channels from listings source". Then I quit the
backend setup, which ran mythfilldatabase again.

Now I see

16 Cable News Network (this is correct)

65 MTV (also correct)