[mythtv-users] OT: ATSC "omnidirectional" antenna recommendations

Christopher Meredith chmeredith at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 21:17:56 UTC 2011

Finally bought a house after years of renting, and I want to do a one-time
installation/adjustment of an antenna that will get me all my available OTA
channels. I had done this earlier with a programmable indoor Radio Shack
antenna. It usually worked, but required a lot of constant adjustment and
calibration. I'd like to get something that won't have to be messed with.
All my stations are "red," according to antennaweb, and are all within an
arc of 8 degrees or so.

Do people have "omnidirectional" antennas that are working well in a
low-maintenance setup? Thanks!