[mythtv-users] HVR-2250 blue recordings

Neil Cooper neilcoo at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Nov 7 16:14:21 UTC 2011

I have exactly the same problem too.

After more than a year of trying to fix this by following every suggestion ever posted and trying every variation of every mythtv setting known to man, its still doing it.
This is definately a bug, not a settings issue.

Up until now I'd figured it was a mythtv bug not a driver bug, as it seems I can switch between tuners of the 2250 without issue with other apps outside of mythtv.