[mythtv-users] CBS sucks!

Tom Dexter digitalaudiorock at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 13:43:05 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 2, 2011 at 12:34 PM, Brian J. Murrell <brian at interlinx.bc.ca> wrote:
> On Wed, 2011-11-02 at 08:49 -0400, DaWorm wrote:
>
>> Plus, why pick on CBS?
>
> Because it was my rant and they affect me with this crap by way more
> than a country mile than any other network.  There have probably been
> more episodes of the The Amazing Race which started late than started on
> time this season.

That seems to be the point a lot of people here are missing.  NONE of
the other networks do this.  They avoid it simply by having some throw
away program scheduled for 7 PM which they can cut short if they want.
 I've never had any of those networks change a schedule last minute
like that.  CBS has chosen to schedule one of the important programs
(60 Minutes) for 7 PM on Sunday when their 4 PM NFL games NEVER end by
7.  The only time they don't screw up the schedule is when there
happens to be no game at 4.

Like I said in my first post...they just have to stop being a bunch of a-holes.

Tom